The main purpose of the Bulletin is to create awareness regarding the mandate and work of the Myanmar Mechanism, and to provide an update on its progress on a regular basis. The latest issue of the Bulletin is available in the English and Myanmar languages.
- School attack in Let Yet Kone village may be considered a war crime with commanders criminally liable – Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar
- Statement to the Human Rights Council by Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar, on the 51st Regular Session of the Human Rights Council
- The fight for justice: five years since the violence that led to large-scale displacement of the Rohingya from Myanmar
- Press Release: Evidence of crimes against humanity in Myanmar escalate, with women and children severely impacted, according to Myanmar Mechanism Annual Report
- Reaction to the ruling by the International Court of Justice to reject Myanmar’s preliminary objections – Statement by Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar