The main purpose of the Bulletin is to create awareness regarding the mandate and work of the Myanmar Mechanism, and to provide an update on its progress on a regular basis. The latest issue of the Bulletin is available in the English and Myanmar languages.
- Bulletin – Issue 5, October 2021
- Statement to the Human Rights Council by Mr. Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar, on the 48th Regular Session of the Human Rights Council
- “Impunity ferments a cycle of violence” – Statement by Mr. Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar, at the Free Rohingya Coalition (FRC) Event
- Bulletin – Issue 4, July 2021
- Human Rights Council reiterates urgent need to ensure accountability in Myanmar