The main purpose of the Bulletin is to create awareness regarding the mandate and work of the Myanmar Mechanism, and to provide an update on its progress on a regular basis. The latest issue of the Bulletin is available in the English and Myanmar languages.
- Two more years of atrocities in Myanmar
- One year after the Christmas Eve attack near Moso Village, Myanmar – statement by Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar
- School attack in Let Yet Kone village may be considered a war crime with commanders criminally liable – Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar
- Statement to the Human Rights Council by Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar, on the 51st Regular Session of the Human Rights Council
- The fight for justice: five years since the violence that led to large-scale displacement of the Rohingya from Myanmar