With a dramatic increase in violence in Myanmar, the Mechanism is focusing its investigations on the gravest incidents and where the impact on victims is most severe, while continuing to investigate earlier crimes, particularly those committed in Rakhine State. This issue of the Bulletin outlines the Mechanism’s financial and open source investigations and reflects on its first Civil Society Dialogue.
- The pursuit of justice for Rohingya – six years on
- Press Release: War crimes by Myanmar military are more frequent and brazen – Myanmar Mechanism Annual Report
- June 2023 issue of the Bulletin
- Two more years of atrocities in Myanmar
- One year after the Christmas Eve attack near Moso Village, Myanmar – statement by Nicholas Koumjian, Head of the Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar